For Fast Bail Bonds in Las Vegas Nevada, timeliness of posting, consideration of finances, and professionalism of attorneys take precedence. For defendants, the idea of Bail Bonds raises many questions. The guide below addresses some questions about Bail Bonds and how eBAIL can assist.
What is a Fast Bail Bond?
A Bail Bond is similar to a check issued to court, in that the defendant agrees to pay an amount as agreed by the court and Las Vegas Bail Bondsman in case the defendant does not appear in court. Once a bail bond is posted, the defendant is released until the next hearing.
How does a Bail Bond in Las Vegas work?
According to Nevada Law NRS 697.300, Las Vegas Bail Bonds cost 15% of what the jail sets the amount to. Bail Bonds are posted by a Bail Bondsman.
Local Jails in the Las Vegas Area:
Bail Bonds are accepted in local jails including:
- City of Las Vegas Detention Center
- Clark County Detention Center
- Henderson Detention Center
How to get an Inmate out of the local Jails
There are three options for release from Jail:
– Hire an attorney
- Nevada attorney works to have the defendant released, or to have the cost of the bail reduced. The process is time-consuming, as it may take weeks for a Las Vegas Traffic Ticket attorney to schedule time with the judge.
– Pay the full amount
- Paying the full amount of the bail is considered the least feasible option, as bail can cost as much as tens of thousands of dollars.
– Pay only 15% by purchasing a Bail Bond
- Purchasing a Bail Bond is the best option of the three. Marc Gabriel, the owner of eBAIL works as a Bail Bondsman Las Vegas who pays the bond, and ensures the defendant will reappear in court.
How expensive is a Las Vegas Bail Bond?
According to NV LAW NRS 697.300, Bail Bonds in Las Vegas cost 15% of the total bail. For instance, if the bail amount is set to $1000, the defendant pays $150 for the bond. eBAIL, who is licensed by the Nevada Department of Insurance, works with the client and jail to guarantee that Las Vegas Bail Bonds are posted and insured.
Are there payment options?
eBAIL strives to help remove the burden of cost. eBAIL provides financing options, including little or no money down, and easy payments.
Fast Bail Bonds in Las Vegas Company
eBAIL puts its reputation, professionalism, and trust on the line for all of its clients. eBAIL is the only accredited Las Vegas Bail Bond Company by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In as little as 3 minutes, eBAIL can have a bail bond posted through phone, e-mail, or in-person consultation. Finally, eBAIL has built a level of trust that Warrant attorney Las Vegas continuously refer to their clients for services.